Are you looking for epic oreo cookie decorating ideas? Look no further than Sweet Ali's!
Winter is coming, and now you want to deck the halls with lots of festive cheer. You've already got your iconic mistletoe ready. What about the rest of your home? Why not make it an even more memorable treat this year by adding some delicious and creative oreo cookies?
We've got all sorts of ideas to get you started, from the classic snowman to an elegant gingerbread house. Check them out below and start planning your holiday party today!
Decorate Your Cookies with Camping Icons
If you're a fan of camping, or just want to add a little outdoorsy fun to your cookies, this is the perfect idea for you! These cookies are simple to make and look really cool once they're finished. Here's what you can do:
- Take two oreo cookies with the same design on the inside creme part.
- Place frosting in a bag and cut off the tip of one corner to make it look like a squirt flower.
- Squeeze out some frosting onto one of your oreo's and decorate with melted chocolate chips to look like logs.
- Do the same thing for the other oreo, but this time decorate with mini marshmallows to look like snow-covered trees.
- Enjoy your sweet camping scene!
Make Your Own Oreo Snow Globe
This fun idea is perfect for kids and adults alike! Glitter, sequins, and jewels will make this snow globe shine like a winter wonderland. Here's how it works:
- Sandwich two oreo cookies together with icing in the middle to hold them together. Let cake dry completely before moving on to step 2.
- Stuff cotton balls in the bottom of a jar (you can cut them open with scissors if you need to make more room for your oreo).
- Put everything upside-down in the jar and let it sit long enough for the cotton balls to soak up all the excess moisture from inside the cookies.
- Take your oreo out of the jar; decorate with icing and sparkly sprinkles (frosting might not stay in place). Fill the top half of your oreo with cotton balls to make it look like snow. Insert two skewers (one on each side) through the bottom half of your oreo, into the cotton balls.
- Put the top back on your jar and enjoy your snow globe!
Order a Chocolate-Covered Oreo with Your Photo
This is an awesome idea that's not just for kids! Customize your cookie with a photo of your face and add some creative twists that will make it even more spectacular. It makes an ordinary pair of oreo's into a delicious and festive treat for your friends or family.
- Grab 2 Oreo cookies with the same design on the inside creme part. (If you can't find any, take two with different but complementary designs)
- Add frosting to the back of one Oreo and attach the second Oreo to it so that the frosting forms the "glue" holding them together.
- Add any other decorations you like (sprinkles, glitter, etc.)
- Use a picture of your face as a template and trace around it with a food marker or toothpick, making sure the picture is centered.
- Remove the template, and you will have an outline of your face on your oreo!
- Add frosting to the back of another Oreo and attach it to the back of your Frosted Face Oreo so that it covers up all the areas where there isn't frosting (the face).
If you don't want to indulge in so much hard work and need stunning face cookies, order them at Sweet Ali. We will make your cookies with the photo you provide and ship them to you. The possibilities are endless, as you can order these cookies with anything printed on them.
Make Oreo Ladybugs
These are so cute, and they're surprisingly easy to make! All you need is a little creativity and some Oreo's.
- Use black frosting or melted chocolate to create the head, spots, and feelers on each Oreo cookie.
- Attach two of the cookies with frosting (use one to cover the face of the other).
- Add a small dab of frosting onto another Oreo and attach it to the back of your Double-side Oreo so that it covers up all the areas where there isn't frosting (the spots and feelers).
- Use a food marker or toothpick to draw a smile on the front of the ladybug's face.
Decorate Your Oreos with Sports Icons
These sports-themed Oreo cookies are an excellent idea for the athlete in your life! Use colored frosting to create helmets, baseballs, and even hockey sticks on each cookie.
- Frost half of your Oreo's with red or blue frosting, whichever color you want.
- Use a food marker or toothpick to draw sports icons onto each Oreo (baseballs, helmets, hockey sticks, etc.).
- If you want, you can add frosting to the back of another Oreo and attach it to the back of your Sports-Themed Oreos so that it covers up all the areas where there isn't frosting (the sports icons).
Religious Oreo Cookie Decorations
These religious-themed Oreo cookies are perfect for Christmas! They're simple to make and customized with any design you like.
- Frost the outside of your Oreo's and decorate them with sprinkles, candy, or any other favorite decorations.
- Use a food marker to write a religious message onto each Oreo (peace on earth, happy Easter, etc.).
- Impress religious icons into each Oreo using a toothpick or food marker (make sure to center them).
Decorate the Oreos with Your Logo
For a corporate event, rebranding campaign, or just because you want to give the most personalized Christmas gifts ever, provide these Oreo cookie decorations a shot!
- Frost half of your Oreo's with red or blue frosting, whichever color matches your logo best.
- Use a food marker or toothpick to draw the logo onto each Oreo (you can also add any other details you want).
- If you want, you can also add frosting to the back of another Oreo and attach it to the back of your Customized Oreos so that it covers up all the areas where there isn't frosting (the logo).
So, these are some awesome Oreo cookie decorating ideas that you can use to make your Christmas cookies stand out. Whether you want simple, classic designs or something more creative and unique, these ideas will help you get started. Have fun with it, and happy decorating!
Call Sweet Ali for Custom Oreo Cookies
If you're looking for a professional to take care of your Oreo cookie decorating needs, look no further than Sweet Ali. We can create any design you want, and we'll work with you to make sure your cookies are perfect for your event. Contact us today to get started!