Personalized Chocolate-Covered Oreos
Oreos have been around since 1912 and are one of the most popular cookies in the world. With its two thin wafers and creamy center, it’s easy to see why so many people find this little cookie irresistible, but did you know that the Oreo is as interesting as it is delicious?
Did you know that:
- Several theories are floating around, but no one actually knows why the cookie is called: “Oreo.”
- Every standard Oreo cookie contains exactly 71% cookie and 29% cream.
- The first flavor to be added to the cookie was lemon cream.
- They’re vegan and kosher.
- They’re the best selling cookie in the world.
At Sweet Ali, we’ve taken this tiny cookie wonder and leveled it up by allowing our customers to customize them. Not only do we let our customers loose on the design, but we also dip them in yummy chocolate so that they are completely covered.
You can choose either white, milk, or dark chocolate as standard, but if you have a specific chocolate you would like your Oreo to be smothered in, this is not a problem. We can do that too!
The best part is that you can upload your photos or designs, have them printed on 100% edible “paper” and we’ll attach them to the cookie, making them great for big events or as a unique gift. By choosing personalized chocolate-covered Oreos, you can make your gift that much more special.
Here are some great ideas for your personalized chocolate-covered Oreos:
- They are fantastic for celebrating at team events. Have your Oreos customized with your team colors and celebrate in sweet style.
- Have them customized pink or blue as gender reveal cookies.
- Have your company logo printed on them and give them out at promotional events.
- Print your wedding date on them and send them to guests as a fabulous “save the date” token.
- Get your Oreos printed with photos of you and your bride/husband to be and have them as cookie favors.
- Customize them with hearts and give them to a love interest, secretly or not.
- Send a picture message to someone with printed emoji Oreos.
- Celebrate milestone birthdays by giving guests customized cookies with your age printed on them (if you dare to reveal it).
- Have risqué designs added to Oreos for a fun and flirty bachelor/bachelorette parties.
- Order printed prayer Oreo cookies to give out during the holidays.
- Give thanks to your employees by using our corporate gift scheme and sending customized Oreos to your staff.
- Remember camp in style and dish out Oreos with your camp logo on them.
- Get all spooky with some custom Halloween cookies. Bats, pumpkins, ghosts - there are many scary images you can add to our Oreos.
- Snuggle up in front of the fire at Christmas with a big mug of hot chocolate and dip your Christmas-themed Oreos into it.
- Upload photos of you and your friends and send personalized Oreo gifts to your best buddies.
- Host a themed party and order custom Oreos to match.
- Hand out Oreos with your brand colors on to valued customers as a thank you.
- Mix and match different personalized chocolate-covered oreos and designs for a show-stopping party platter of delights.
- Hide Easter-themed Oreos and get the kids to have an Easter hunt to find the delicious cookies.
As you can see, the possibilities really are endless when it comes to leveling up the yummy Oreo. All it takes is an idea and your own imagination. Sweet Ali does the rest of the work for you.
Presentation matters too and we’ve taken care of that by giving you the option to have your personalized chocolate-covered Oreos individually wrapped in cellophane or placed in a presentation box. Whether you’re going for the professional or personal look, we’ve got you covered.
All of our creations are made in a nut-free facility and with the added bonus of Oreos being vegan and kosher, they’re suitable for most dietary requirements too. This gives you peace of mind that your edible gift really is 100% suitable and safe for the intended recipient.
All you need to do to kick off your personalized chocolate-covered Oreos is contact us here at Sweet Ali. Alternatively, you can make your order via our website.
We’re always on hand to help you with your designs and are only too happy to turn a plain old Oreo into something mouthwateringly magnificent.